Monday, April 2, 2012

{A Few Updates}

I have officially started the deswaddling process with Ben.  I just feel that it is time.  Last night, he slept with one arm out and did okay...until about 3:00 am.  Cue waking up every hour and a half after that.  Time....give it time.  At least that is what I chant to myself every night.  He is such a sweet, smiley boy though and it seems impossible to get mad at him no matter how tired I am!


Luke is pretty much his happiest outside.  I can always count on a smile and very few tantrums when he is one with nature which is wonderful during this rough stage.  Now we just have to figure out how we are going to handle dealing with all these misquitos for the summer.  Heck, the misquitos can take me...just keep smiling Luke!




Guess who is big enough to go in the exersaucer?!?  Ben!  Which means my arms can be free for a bit to do all the fun things like washing dishes, doing laundry and picking up the house.  Woohoo!  I can't believe he is already at this stage...


But oh man, when Ben is done with the exersaucer...he lets you know it!  This was right before he started hysterically crying. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Aww!! Your kiddos have THE BEST smiles! SO precious.