Thursday, April 26, 2012

{Bulleted Update}

It is one of those days that I have a random stream of thoughts and several things I want to remember about the boys.  So here they are in bullets:
  • Ben rolled over from back to belly for the first time this morning!  He had been working on it all week and was getting close.  He did it several times and looked quite proud of himself when he did it.  Here is a picture of what I found when I came back to find him (I had left him on his back).
  • Luke loves jumping off his slide now.  I swear he is going to break a bone, but he loves doing it so of course I don't put up to much of a fight with him when he does it.  I tried to get a picture of it, but I cut off his head.  But now it seems even funnier.
  • Whenever it is time to go to bed, Luke has to tell everyone in the house "night night".  So it is night night mama, night night daddy, night night Trudy, night night Chloe, night night Baby and then, of course, night night Thomas (the train) every night.  I am just surprised we get a night night before the train does.
     
  • Ben loves giraffes.  He loves Sophie.  But he also loves this little giraffe he got from his great-grandma Eva.  And yes, that is his onesie on his head...I thought it made him look like a nun and he seemed to like it there. 
  • Luke has a new girlfriend...just kidding!  But he did enjoy his friend Addison's company yesterday when we went on a train ride and fed the ducks together.  Addison is one of my best friend's daughter and they hadn't spent much time together so I was nervous how Luke was going to be around her.  So I just love that they had a ball together.  We have many more playdates ahead of us!  Here they are giving each other a hug (first girl he has hugged) and making funny faces at the camera.


  • On Monday, Luke located some of the dog's poop outside in the backyard. He loves to tell us when he finds it and then we go and clean it up. But instead of doing that this time, I see him stick his little pointer finger in it 3 times and then tell me he found it.

That's it for now!
Photobucket

No comments: