Saturday, October 27, 2012

{Walking Man}

I am so proud of my big man!  Ben has been walking a little over a week now and quite proud of himself.  He is still using crawling as his main form of transportation, but I have a feeling that is only going to last another week or so....
 

With him starting to walk, I am realizing he isn't going to be a baby for very much longer.  I am still in shock that he will be one is just about six weeks!  Planning for his very exciting birthday party is already underway -- where a certain jolly old man will be the main attraction, so he needs to get his list together soon because someone will be checking it...maybe twice!  Ben will either love the big, red, bearded man or be terrified of him. I can't wait to find out!
 

1 comment:

AP said...

Awwwww, look at him go!!! Glad he is feeling better too!