Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{Time Away}



Time away is good for us all, isn't it?  That sure was the case this weekend.  I had a wonderful time away with my friends in Austin!  I ate and drank way too much which equals a good time in my book.  Times have sure changed since we were all in school together, however, the friendships have just grown.  No matter how much time has passed, we all pick up where we left off...and that is usually laughing.  I never laugh as much as I do when I am with these girls. 

The boys did pretty well when I was gone.  Ben refused the bottle practically all of Saturday, but still managed to be in good spirits.  He supplemented with lots of table food!  He did wake up by 5:30 am on Sunday and downed a whole bottle.  I guess he finally just got hungry enough. I do think Chat was tired by the end of it and very happy I was home :).

It felt great to get away, but it felt great to come home.  I missed my boys!

No comments: