Thursday, October 25, 2012

{Right Now...}

Right now...

-  I hear my kiddos splashing in the bath giggling like crazy with their dad
-  I am stuffed with mexican food and, to be honest, a bit tipsy from my margarita at dinner
-  I am exhausted from our day out: butterfly exhibit, train ride, lunch out, trick or treating at nursing home, mother's club Halloween party and then dinner out
-  I am a bit overwhelmed
-  I am praying that my kids go down before 9:00 pm (they both seem to be night owls like their mom)
-  I can't wait for the boys to go down so I can watch two episodes of Modern Family that are recorded
-  I am listening to a toy play over and over in my diaper bag (apparently something is holding down the button) and I am too tired to go turn it off
-  I am so proud of Luke peeing in the big boy potty for the first time last night
-  I should be finishing Ben's Halloween costume
-  I hear Chat saying "Luke stop!" over and over again because he keeps splashing too much and making tidal waves in the bathtub
-  I am feeling my chest throbbing because Ben decided to start biting me this week while nursing
-  I just heard the word "Mama" and know that this post is over

{Luke dumping water over Ben in the bathtub}

1 comment:

Leah said...

Do you remember getting those Ninfas fajita packs and eating so much? Oh to be a teenager!