Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{It Goes Like...}

It goes something like this...

Ben gets sick.

Then I get sick.

Then Luke gets sick.

And then?

You guessed it!  Chat gets sick.

We have all had colds around here for the past week or so.  I, for one, am ready to kick this old cold's behind outta here.  Luckily we are on the mend and I am thinking with one more day we will be good as gold.

So today we spent a little time outdoors in the backyard.  We rarely have done this with the 100 degree temps lately, but Hurricane Isaac brought some nice winds and overcast skies and since no one really wants to play with those whose noses are temporarily faucets, we ventured out the back door. 

How I have missed it!  And what did I find?

{A big baby who is on a mission and doing a mean crawl.} 

 {A little boy who still loves to play outside and his smile proves it.}

{Brothers who love to hug.  Okay, this was totally prompted.  Probably would have never happened had I not asked Luke to do it, but hey, look at the smile on Ben at the end.  He loved it!} 




















{And this sweetie pie is still sporting the best baby mohawk around!}

No comments: