Wednesday, February 25, 2015

{Luke is FIVE!}

On Tuesday, Luke turned FIVE years old! Sometimes I can't believe how fast the last five years have gone. I love this little guy so much!


On Tuesday, we surprised Luke with singing Happy Birthday and letting him blow out a candle on his cinnamon roll. He was too cute in the morning. I was getting him dressed and he would say things like, "Mommy, I don't think my shoes are going to fit anymore since I am now five and big." And, "My pajamas are just too small now." He also kept looking at himself in the mirror and using his hand to see how tall he was. He thought he miraculously grew over night. It was the cutest!


We then headed off to school where he brought dinosaur cookies for his class. He was celebrated there and had a wonderful day! Ben and I picked him up and headed home. The rest of the day was spent with family coming by and wishing him happy birthday and him opening gifts. We ended the day with pizza at Collina's. I was still sick from a cold earlier in the week, but all in all, it was still a great celebration.


His birthday party is this Saturday and he cannot wait! We don't go for his five year check up till mid March, but will be updating on his stats and milestones after that.

Love this boy so much!

No comments: