Monday, February 9, 2015

{January/February Picture Overload!}

I have gotten way behind in my posts, so here is one super huge post with mostly pictures. My apologies for the photo dump with very little description!
 
 Bath time with bubbles!


Bowling with friends on a cold day...



Another cold day at the park


Ben started soccer and is doing great!!!



Sillies on the bed with my two boys!


Thank goodness for youtube on late dinners with friends

My boys watching football one Sunday night!

Stuck inside so we play golf...
 
The boys imitating my 'big belly'

Daddy reading to the boys to bed

A rainy, cold Thursday at Target (where they got their Ninja Turtle shoes they are obsessed with!)

A cookie playdate with friends!

The best way to ride a tricycle!

A fun trip with friends to the zoo!

The Superbowl Party!

Love Ben holding her hand :)

 The whole group at the Super Bowl Party -- they were thrilled with taking a picture.

Kissing Daddy goodnight

Behaving at the mall

Buddies at soccer

It has been a busy month and a half and just getting busier! We have our wedding anniversary coming up, Luke's birthday and lots more!
 

No comments: