Wednesday, February 18, 2015

{Ben: First Swim Lesson}

Ben started swim lessons this past Monday! I started him a lot later than Luke, but I think it is pretty good timing for him. I don't think we will be at the pool too much this summer unfortunately since we will have a newborn, but I definitely want Ben to start learning so if we do, it is a safer situation.
 

Of course my little ham was giving me funny faces when it was time to take pictures before hand. He picked one of Luke's old Thomas the Train swimsuits to wear (yay for hand-me-downs that finally fit between the boys!). He was definitely not nervous about his first lesson. He started asking to have lessons about a month or two ago, so the timing was perfect.


Luke still had his lesson with a different teacher at the same time, so they were both ready to go! They were being silly and causing a ruckus in the 10 minutes leading up to their lessons. Why can't they just sit still and wait patiently?!?!?!


Ben's lessons were with two little girls. One was Payton -- dear friends of ours -- and the other was another little girl that we had never met before. So Ben was the only boy and it didn't seem to bother him a bit!


So we all made introductions and then said a quick goodbye after snapping a couple of pictures. And the kids did great! Not one tear or look back!!


Just one more thing to make me realize my baby boy is actually a little kid! I am so proud of him and can't wait to see how he does over the next few months!

No comments: