Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Three Words}


I am sick.

Thanks Luke.  I finally get you to share, just wish it wasn't germs.  I feel pretty bad especially since last night I only got about 4 hours of sleep.  Yup, Ben was up at 12:00, 2:00, 4:00 and 6:00.  But I am too tired to talk about and the fact that I have no idea what to do anymore.

But Chat was home today so he sent me to take a nap (omg...thank you).  He handled Ben while Luke napped and I slept 2 1/2 hours.  This is probably the 3rd nap I have been able to take since I had Ben.  The boys never like to sleep at the same time.  I would say it felt glorious, but I woke up feel worse than when I went down.  Which means I know for sure I am getting sick.

Sore throat.  Stuffy nose.  Clogged ears.  Tired.  Exhausted.

I am going to get through this week, right?  Scratch that. 

I will get through this week.  I will get through this week.  I will get through this week.
Photobucket

No comments: