Tuesday, December 2, 2014

{November In One Post :)}

Here I go again trying to get all of our memories of the last month down in one post...
 
1. Luke is officially signed up for West U Little League for the spring. This is the same little league that Chat started out at five years old, so this is a big deal to my boys. Luke loves baseball and loves to practice outside with Chat. So you will find us outside when the weather is nice doing this...
 


2. Just some cute pictures of the boys :). They were on my phone so I must have took them for a reason, but I have no idea why now. Ha!



3. This is Ben sleeping with all of his "sleepy friends". We are not sure how he got that name, but that is what he calls all of his stuffed animals. He loves them and has to have them all there every night to sleep with. His favorite is "Doggie" which is you can see in the nook of his arm.


4. These boys love a craft -- but boy do they get messy. I end up having to trash everything and bring them straight to the bath. But they love doing these type of things, so a couple times a month, I cave and just pray nothing gets ruined in our house.


5. We had a Chick-Fil-A play day with Luke's good friend Connor after having to be up at the school for an hour. It was rainy so we decided an indoor play area was just the ticket!


And of course, Ben in true two year old fashioned had to remind me that he is not happy all the time. Sweet boy.


6. The boys had their Thanksgiving Celebration at school and had to dress up. Here are Luke and Connor before the show. They were too cute! And are just completely obsessed with each other if you can't tell.



Ben rocked it! He was so cute dancing and singing and had to be in the front for all to see. My cheeks hurt by the end of it I smiled so much. And I may have shed a tear. I just love these boys so much! Oh and do you see how tall Ben is? He is inches taller than every kid his age.


7. I am in operation "Clean Out Baby Clothes". And I failing miserably! I have so much to go through and either donate, sell or keep. Not finding out the gender of this baby is causing quite a headache. One day I will get through all this -- until now, I just keep the baby room closed to hide all the boxes and mess.


8. Here are a few pictures from church one morning. You can see when Chat started making bunnies ears behind my head....



9.  Luke has been doing PreK choir at our church. We missed the first performance, but made it to the second. This was him giving us the thumbs up before he performed. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the service unfortunately.


This was afterwards with his sweet friend Abby. They love each other so much!


10. Soccer is officially over for the season (until January!). One of the last practices landed on a very cold day for Houston. It was about 38 degrees with cold winds on this day (which is unheard of in November in Houston). Luke didn't seem to mind because he was running around which kept him warm. But Ben and I froze our little tushies off!



The big boys with their certificates and group pictures. Their cheeks were so rosy from the cold wind!



11. Chat had the grand idea to make pancakes one Saturday morning. I thought it would be harmless -- I mean, it is pancakes. Well I think he might be challenged in the pancake department because about 5 minutes in and our smoke alarm was going off which triggered the fire department. The alarm company called and I told them it was a false alarm, but she told me that we couldn't cancel it once it was triggered. Ahh! So we waited for the firemen which arrived about five minutes later :).


The firemen could not have been any nicer and totally understood. We literally felt so bad. After all the craziness, we got the boys dressed and went out for pancakes. I think Chat's pancake days are over!



12. I love how Luke is drawing these days and writing too. He loves to draw pictures and then label what he drew. He is growing up so fast.


13. About once a week, we get the boys and head to the park after school. It is walking distance and somehow the boys still have wiggles.


Benny Boy loves to swing!


Oh yeah, Ben is two.


14. I found my old stuffed animal Snowball that I had as a child. I loved Snowball and slept with him every night for years. I kept him and was reminded of him a couple of weeks ago so I dug him out of a box. Luke has not left his side since. Snowball has a new sleeping buddy now :).


15. We babysit cousin Molly a few weeks ago and I was amazed I got a picture of all three of them sitting still and looking at the camera. I thought it was definitely blog-worthy!


16. Park days are definitely getting more adventurous. I am just praying we don't get any broken bones as he explores more and more.


17. A bump picture. I think I was about 16 or 17 weeks here. I definitely am growing and having trouble fitting into things. I feel like I am shaped different this pregnancy but that could be just my imagination because it has been a few years since I have been pregnant. You can't see in this picture but my love handles are completely out of control!


18. Our Santa. Chat was giving him a bath and he popped up from the water with bubbles all over him and proclaimed he was "Santa!". I am so excited that he is so into the Christmas wonder this year.


19. Although Play Doh is super messy and I always hate having to clean up all the little pieces, I absolutely love that it keeps their attention. They can play with it for an hour straight all by themselves. Ben particularly loves it so he is getting lots of fun Play Doh things for Christmas!


That wraps up November! We have so much planned for December including visiting Santa soon! I am thinking this year we might just get both boys smiling.

No comments: