Thursday, December 18, 2014

{Christmas Photos 2014}

We did our annual boys pictures this past November and we used a new photographer. She was wonderful and spent almost an hour and a half with my boys trying to get some great shots! She had such patience and I was so impressed. Pictures are never easy and I literally am usually drenched in sweat and completely worn out afterwards. The low points of this photo shoot were me putting M&M's up my nose to get them to laugh and then when the boys started licking the photographers face. Granted they were pretending to be dogs and trying to give her "kisses" but man oh man, definitely hysterical yet mortifying all at once.

We decided just the boys this year as I was about 14 weeks pregnant and just looking a bit funny and not feeling my best. Hopefully we will have a whole family picture next year since we will have three!! She did take a few pictures of me with the boys just for me to have as a keepsake and so I did include one below.

I say it every year -- pictures with young kids is soooooooo hard, but so incredibly worth it!












No comments: