Thursday, January 24, 2013

{Treasure}

What is the saying?  Someone's trash is someone else's treasure.  Okay, maybe it isn't trash when you pay $90 for it, but this bouncehouse we got from our neighbors is the best used item we have bought to date! 
 
 
The boys love it and we got it for a fraction of the price you can buy it new.  I have come to realize that I should never buy anything new again now that I have two growing sons in the house.  The boys get ahold of everything and somehow destroy it within minutes.  We should have never bought a new couch with toddlers/babies.  We should have never painted the walls inside the house.  We should have never refinished our hard wood floors.  We should never buy toys new.  Ever.  Which is a total change of mind for me.  I like things new and crisp and in a shiny new package or wrapping.  Maybe when they go to college I can get nice things again. 
 
We do hope it will last for a few years while the kiddos are young and we can have lots of fun with it at the house.  It took us about 5 minutes to set this thing up...fabulous!

Okay, I am hearing the pitter patter of Ben trying to find me.  Oh yes!  Here he is.  He can always find me in seconds no matter where I am in the house.  He has a crazy momdar...


P.S. Ben seems to be fine after our crazy weekend.  He is back to his normal, smiling, sweet self.  He is back to eating well too.  As you can tell from our after-school-snack yesterday.  The boy loves him some frozen yogurt with sprinkles (although he is making a funny face due to it being so cooooooold)!  Yes, he was double-spooning.  That's how we roll.

 

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a great find!!!! And y'all have the weather to use the thing pretty much year round! (with the exception of those steamy summer months!) And you are right, I love a good 2nd hand find because with boys...all is lost!

Brittney said...

A bouncehouse?! What an AWESOME toy!!