Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{My Kids Are Pruny}

Thank God for baths.   Really.  I don't know what I would have done today without them. Ben isn't himself.  He wasn't himself this morning.  He wasn't himself last night as he cried throughout the night and laid on me in the wee hours of the morning, dare I try to roll him off and try to get an hour or two of sleep. Boy I learned my lesson on that one.  He is sad, mad, upset, and overall pissed off. 

Other than a little diaper rash, I don't see what could be the problem. But I tell ya, there is a problem. And he is letting me know about.  Loudly.

I am about to put my head in the oven. 

The only thing that is making this baby stop crying is a bubbly bath with his brother. So they have taken several and their fingers and toes are little prunes.  But it worked!  The crying stopped occasionaly and I actually got a smile from him.


It worked so well.  Until it didn't...

 
Here's to a glass of wine tonight and a bag of cookies with my name on it.  I hope tomorrow is a better day for him and me. 

No comments: