Sunday, December 11, 2011

{Monday}

Well, plans have changed once again!  I was scheduled for induction for this Thursday.  I would have been 39 weeks exactly.  But after having high blood pressure again on Friday, my doctor made me do bloodwork again and a 24 hr urine collection over the weekend.  I dropped it off at the hospital yesterday and really didn't think twice about it since I did this last weekend and all was well.  But this time was different and I got the call this morning.  It is never a good sign when your doctor (who is officially on maternity leave herself) calls you on a Sunday morning from her cell phone.  I officially have preeclampsia and going in to deliver tomorrow. 

Although it is only 3 or 4 days earlier than planned, this surprised me a bit.  Now that I am over the shock, I am very excited to meet our little guy tomorrow!  We are in the midst of trying to get everything done to get Luke squared away for his sleepover at his grandparents for the next 3 nights, get the dogs ready to go to doggie daycare and get us packed for the hospital.  Next time you hear from me I will be a mommy of two precious boys!  Yahoo!

Photobucket

3 comments:

aria said...

Woohoo!!! I'll be thinking about you and baby tomorrow! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Best of luck tomorrow!!! Thinking of you and all your boys!

AP said...

Good luck mama!