Thursday, December 8, 2011

{38 Week Update}

I went to my 38 week ultrasound today to check up on the baby's heart and weight with the high-risk OB.  Here are the highlights:
  • Good news -- Baby's heart looks perfect and the arrhythmia is completely gone!  Woo hoo! 
  • News that is a bit scary -- Baby is weighing in at 9 pounds and 11 ounces at 38 weeks.  Yes.  You read that correctly. 
  • Induction news -- High-risk OB is recommending an induction at 39 weeks or sooner.  So that means baby boy will be here by next Thursday.
All this still needs to be discussed with my regular OB and we will do that tomorrow at my appointment.  I guess I need to be ready for next week if she has the same recommendations.  I am praying for an uncomplicated delivery and a healthy baby boy! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

AP said...

Yay! Thinking of you!