Saturday, December 3, 2011

{37 Weeks and Another Hiccup}

Well I reached 37 weeks on Thursday, so I am officially full term! I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and unfortunately I had zero progress since my last appointment. Other than that all went well until they did a blood pressure reading. Shocker...I had a bit of high blood pressure. They took it again about an hour later and it had lowered, but they are concerned enough to have me check it twice a day (which means about 20 times a day to me) and do a 24 hour urine collection to make sure. I don't think this is major, just another hiccup in a very eventful pregnancy. I went and got my dad's blood pressure machine and started readings yesterday evening. Most of them were good, but then around 9:30 last night they started getting high again. I am not sure what all this means, but plan to call on Monday (unless it gets dangerously high) and discuss what I truly should be looking for. The high number got above 140 (which is what they said is an issue) last night, but it is normal today. So I am not sure what to be concerned with - that it got high or if I shouldn't worry since it lowered again. Urine collection starts tomorrow morning...fun, fun!
Photobucket

No comments: