Thursday, July 2, 2009

{5 Weeks}

I think I am 5 weeks today. I don't have any guarantee until my ultrasound, but that is what I calculate knowing the past month. I am so excited to get one step closer to being out of the danger zone. Each day is an accomplishment in itself. I pray every day. I have never prayed this hard or this much.

At breakfast, Chat and I were talking about the pregnancy. We are very cautious to talk about it too much or to start planning...we don't want to jinx it. But he did say something that melted my heart. He turns to me and said, "I think it is a girl" with a huge smile on his face.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Dude, I had the big D too (http://impatientwithpcos.blogspot.com/2009/05/beta-2.html some commenters said they did too). I don't think loose stools have anything to do with m/c and I don't know why on earth those two would be related (other than it's the opposite of constipation and high progesterone levels cause constipation, but low progesterone certainly does not cause diarrhea). If it's not red blood or really painful cramping, it's probably just fine.

Jill said...

Ditto pp. Don't worry about it too much. For me, it's either C or D,(you really wanted to know that, didn't you?) and I can't even tell you what causes either. Everything will be fine.

Amy said...

I'm praying for you! :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute that he said that. Awe, I'm praying so much for you guys. Diarrhea shmiarrhea!
Screw you diarrhea! Sorry that wasn't nice. But I just want this to work for you so bad. When do you go to the doc?? I'll go back and check what you said.
PRAYERS!

A said...

I have heard like pp that it is either C or D ;-)

I am so excited for you! And I'm even extrapolating that excitement to the possibilities that clomid might hold for me, too, I hope you don't mind! I forget, did you even think you were pregnant during your 2ww? I read through the posts, but it doesn't seem like it!

Melis.sa said...

keeping you in my prayers!!