Monday, March 21, 2011

(All Aboard the Crazy Train}

Today Luke and I joined some friends at the zoo to ride the train! We have been wanting to do this for months so we were excited. We also were excited to get out due to the craziness that went on last night...er...this morning. Luke decided to wake up from 1:30 to 5:00 am last night. It was AWFUL! I am claiming it was due teething but I don't know what the heck was going on. So needless to say, we woke up just in time to make it to swim class and then head home for lunch and then a nap. For him. Not me. Ughh, 4 1/2 hours of sleep and still no nap. I. Am. So. Tired. I am having severe flashbacks of the first 8 months of Luke's life. HELP.

Anyhoo, we needed to get out after his nap since we were both 'off' all day. So we got off of our crazy train wreck of a night/day and headed to a real train. Ta da...



So this post is short. Because it is almost 11:00 pm and I am finally going to bed. Anyone reading this please say some prayers that last night was just a fluke and my little man will sleep tonight!

No comments: