Wednesday, January 14, 2015

{24 Weeks 5 Days}

I had my follow-up from my anatomy scan today. About a month ago, I had the first scan and baby was measuring very big...in the 99 percentile to be exact. Due to the issues I had with Ben being big and having a shoulder dystocia during his delivery, they wanted to monitor the growth. So I went in today at 24 weeks and 5 days and baby has slowed down! I am only measuring about a week ahead versus a week and a half. So baby was 99% and now in 86%. The doctor is pleased so I don't have to do another growth scan till 34 weeks!

Here are a few pictures of sweet baby (who totally looks like Luke's ultrasound picture from this first picture!)...


Sweet profile...

 
Apparently this baby already has hair -- which is new. Luke and Ben had some peach fuzz but not much and nothing at this point. The technician said it was a little early to be seeing hair so maybe this one will have a full head...

It is nice to know that baby is growing, but not too quickly! The heart rate was 144 and baby weighed around 1 pound and 14 ounces. I got our Cord Blood Registry set up and also registered for the hospital. So pretty productive on the baby front! Although the baby's room still looks like a play room and I haven't even begun to think of things that we need -- like diapers, monitor, noise machine, clean clothes, etc. Ha! That is what March and April are for, right?

And just because I always need a laugh, here is my sweet and crazy Ben acting the only way he knows how to.


We have had lots of cold and dreary weather lately, so I took these boys on a scooter ride this week to get their wiggles out. It was working till Ben pooped in his pants and we had to go home. LOVE this stage :).
 

No comments: