Monday, February 10, 2014

{Ben's First Haircut}

It was a bit impromptu, but Ben got his first professional haircut this weekend at almost 26 months old!  I brought both boys to get Luke a haircut but ended up getting both of them a haircut. Up until now, I trimmed Ben's hair. It is so curly that it isn't obvious when it needs a cut, so every now and then I would whip out the scissors when it got a bit unruly.  But as Luke was getting his cut, I noticed how shaggy and full Ben's hair was in the back.  So when they offered, we went for it!
 
 
Ben did great!  He got to have two lollipops and was a dream kid.  Sooooooo unlike his older brother who screamed and had to be pinned down for the first year of haircuts.  Ha!  I guess seeing Luke get a haircut month after month has paid off with my second child because he was a champ! 


Someone was feeling very ticklish when the trimmers came out!  He was giggling up a storm.  Love that smile...
 
 
And the best part?  His curls did not go away.  I wasn't too worried about it, but in the back of my mind as she started snipping away, I started wondering if he would lose a few.  But I think they are here to stay my friends! 

No comments: