Friday, February 14, 2014

{My Loves: Valentine's Day 2014}

Happy Valentine's Day!  I am slightly running on fumes from a bit of a crazy week and Chat being out of town all week and at school.  But I sure am happy I have these little loves in my life...
 
Luke, I love how sweet and polite you have become.  You truly have a kind heart and it shows when you talk with us and how you play with your friends. 
Ben, I love your laugh.  You literally have the best laugh of anyone I know.  I could listen to it everyday for the rest of my life. 
Boys, I love how you play together.  You are true friends.  Sometimes enemies, but for the most part, sweet friends.   
Luke, I love how personable you are.  It doesn't matter where we are, you love to introduce yourself and ask all about the person you are speaking to.  
Ben, I love how spunky you are.  Even though at times you bring me to my knees, I love the spice you add to our family. You are the perfect dose of sweet and sassy all in one.  
Boys, I love how you are complete security for each other.  You feel safe when the other one is around.  I pray that you feel that way forever. 

 
Luke is having his class party today and was super excited about it!  I mean, what is better than school with Chick-Fil-A and cookies for lunch??  Ben got to spend the morning with me and then go to lunch with Chat and me.  He is obsessed with chocolate milk at the moment, so that is what he got and was in hog heaven.  It is beautiful weather today, so it truly feels like love is in the air :).

Here is Luke's valentines he made for his class.  He picked out the Thomas whistles (shocker!) and I found a printable via Pinterest to match it.  Yes, he wrote his name 22 times (over several days) and we were both over it by the time he was done.  That took A LOT of patience.  But it was great practice! 


And then there is my other Valentine...Chat.  I have never been more proud of him than this past year.  The sacrifices he is making for us are incredible.  Things aren't always perfect, but I know I have a partner for life.  And that makes life pretty darn sweet. 

No comments: