Thursday, December 5, 2013

{Santa Claus 2013)

I love taking the boys to see Santa Claus at the Galleria every year!  It shows me just how much a year can make a whole world of difference...or in the case four years.  Again, this hits the nail on the head about depicting the boys personalities this year.  Ben has turned into quite a mess (a sweet mess) at the *wonderful* age of two and Luke, at almost four, is amazingly sweet and thoughtful and all around a kind kiddo.  I was singing a much different tune last year at this time!
 
Wow, I don't get too weepy when I think of my boys growing up, but sitting here comparing how much they have grown year after year, man oh man, I am choking up.  The years do go by quickly I am sadly learning.  I know I will look back at these years and deeply miss it.
 
My sweet boys...putting up with me as I drag them every year to see the big, jolly fellow.  I hope they will do this with me till they are 18!
 
2013
 
2012
 
2011
(Ben was a week old and at home this year)

2010

My sweet, beautiful, crazy, wild boys!


No comments: