Friday, December 20, 2013

{Christmas Photos 2013}

This year we went a different route for Christmas pictures.  We typically do them outside somewhere, but got the opportunity to do them at a friend's house with a different style as you can see below.  They use a white backdrop and edit the lighting and come up with some really unique pictures.  I liked them, although I think we will be heading back to the outdoors next year.  I am actually quite surprised we got several that I like because Luke was way more interested in playing in my friend's little boy's room and Ben ended up with a fever like an hour later (which explains why he wasn't super enthusiastic about being there).  But we still got some great shots!


 


 




Unfortunately we didn't get one good picture of all four of us.  Seriously...they are horrible.  Very bad.  The boys were done by then, so we had a few extra minutes with the photographer so she took a few of just Chat and me.  Although my gray shirt did not photograph well, I know I will be happy we have a picture of the two of us later down the road...


Seriously taking pictures is the most stressful thing!  Usually we are all sweating, fighting and dancing on our heads to get the boys to smile.  But I am always happy in the end when we get some beautiful pictures of our boys.  Until next fall!  Thank goodness we only do this once a year.

1 comment:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Great pictures - and I hear you on the picture thing...always glad to have them but HATE the process. Never above bribery :)