Thursday, December 6, 2012

{Finally Well and Outtings}

Update: After 13 long days, I am finally well!!  I got on a z pack and now feeling 100% better and it feels amazing.  Let the Christmas festivities commence!  I now have to finish the plans for Ben's party, get our tree and decorations up and we have to visit Santa next week among many other things.  I am so excited!  Oh and word is that we are getting cold weather early next week.  We. Are. Ready.
 
Even though I was still working on getting better, the boys and I did get out of the house this week. On Tuesday we went to the park and Chick Fil A with Sissy (Aunt Courtney) and cousin Molly.  It was quite fun...
 
 
 
And this morning, we headed with our friends to the Children's Museum.  The kids had a blast and are both passed out at the moment.  Can I just mention that I looooooooove when both boys nap at the same time.  I always struggle with what to do -- clean the house or vegge out and watch Elf?  Right now, blogging and Elf are winning.  I just hope no one sees my house.
 
{Playing grocery store}
 
{Watching chicks hatch}
 
{Someone is already ready for his first car}

It is going to be a busy week coming up, but I can't wait! 

2 comments:

Brittney said...

YAY for finally starting to feel better! And cold weather! Glad to hear it.

We went to the Children's Museum today too. So fun. Can't believe we'd never been to one before! Glad you guys had a great time there:)

AP said...

Glad you are feeling better! It's so good to get out after being cooped up, that is for sure!