Thursday, December 27, 2012

{Brothers}

We are getting back to normal around here after all the Christmas festivities.  We do have one more Christmas to celebrate tonight but then it is all over after that.  We have already taken down the tree and most of the decorations.  The boys are in present-overload and loving every minute of it!  I am trying to catch up after a whirlwind of a few days and also start working on thank you notes.  Until I can get pictures uploaded, here are a few of the boys loving on each other (which is very hard to come by these days!) a day or so before Christmas.

We were watching The Sound of Music in our underwear and diapers (the boys, not me) and luckily I had my phone nearby so I could capture a few sweet moments...

{The hills are alive...}

{Hugs}
 
{And a kiss!}
 
{They can only sit still for so long and then they get crazy!}

{My favorites}




1 comment:

Brittney said...

These pics are SO precious!! Loving the baby chub:)