Thursday, July 5, 2012

{Fourth of July}

Fourth of July is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays!  Even in the crazy heat and sweating our tooshies off, it is such a great day and it makes me more and more thankful for our little family.  I love the red, white and blue outfits, the decorated bikes, the smell of the grill as you walk by family-filled lawns.  It is wonderful.  As we were walking back from our neighborhood carnival, Chat and I talked about how much fun it is to experience holidays with our kids. Even through juggling the kids and their naps, tantrums, quirks and everything in between, they bring so much fun and excitement to days like yesterday. 

Like I mentioned we went to our neighborhood carnival first, then lunch at my parents, went home for naps (I got one too!) and then to Chat's stepdad's house for their July 4th party.  It was a full day, but oh so fun!  Here is our day in pictures...

Walking to the carnival

First taste of a Bomb Pop!

Train ride with daddy

Picture with mommy because she is never in any pictures :)

Happy baby!

Luke loving the animals at the petting zoo

Luke and his buddy Connor going down the GINORMOUS slide

Close up of Luke and his best pal Connor

Bounce house time!

One tuckered baby

Cutest niece ever!

 

No comments: