Monday, March 19, 2012

{Road Trip: Galveston}

With Chat's grandmother here, we have been very busy.  Busier than usual.  At least I feel like we have since I have been so tired lately.  So for my documentation pleasure, here are some of our adventures with Eva!

Last Wednesday and Thursday, we took Eva and the boys down to Galveston.  First stop...the railroad museum.  Right up Luke's alley right?  Well, not so much.  He did enjoy it, but most of it was more for adults.  It was just about old trains and getting to walk through them. 

So here are lots of pictures.  Pictures of Chat, Luke and old trains.  They are cuties.






What?!?  There was a train table at the museum and nobody told Luke?!?  Well he found it and it was the highlight of the museum.  Did I mention we have a train table at home?  And that it is actually cooler than this one.  Guess he didn't have enough of it at home because this is what he got the biggest kick out of.  Toddlers!


After the train, we ate at Shrimp N Stuff and then headed down to my family's bay house.  Luke went down for a nap once we got there and the rest of us drank wine spritzers (because that is what you drink at the bay during the day) and played gin.  It actually was the most relaxing time I have had in a while.  I loved it.

Oh and don't worry.  Ben played gin as well.  I think he had a great hand here.


We woke up to an overcast morning so we headed down to the beach to see the waves and play in the sand.  Luke did great until we got obsessed with having our shoes off.  Then we wanted them on.  Then off.  And so on...


 Oh, and I was there too!  I rarely get in any pictures of me and the boys.  I am working on it.



Photobucket

No comments: