Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Out on the Farm}

Today has been quite a long day, so I am keeping this short and mostly to a picture post since I need to go pass out into my bed....
Luke and I headed out west to a pumpkin farm just outside of Houston. We had a great time even though I was sweating like the dickens! I can't wait for our first cool front so it can start to feel like fall. Luke did pretty well considering he is coming down with something and wasn't feeling 100%. He didn't love the tractor ride that we did first (mainly because the driver wanted to talk a little too much about irigation versus getting on with the show), but he perked up after that. Luke loved the animals the most from our time there...as you can see on the last picture of him smiling after feeding the goats. The apple does not fall far from the tree -- he is such an animal lover :).







Photobucket

No comments: