Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Becoming an Aunt!}

Tomorrow is the big day! I am becoming an aunt to a precious little girl and our small family will continue to grow with little ones. My sister Courtney and I have been pregnant together this time around -- just 10 weeks apart. I have felt so lucky to have been able to share this with her and know we will look back at this time with such sweet memories (and probably alot of laughs!). We have shared so much growing up, but this definitely puts the cherry on top. Having a sister is one of the most amazing gifts I have received in my lifetime and to be able to share such an experience as pregnancy with her has been incredible.

Courtney is past due so they are inducing her tomorrow so we can meet this little one. I can't wait to be there tomorrow to help support her and welcome her sweet baby girl. I get so excited knowing what she is about to experience tomorrow. She is going to be a wonderful mother and I hope to be the best aunt I can be and help her as much as she did when I had Luke. I hope Luke is the best cousin he can be as well! Lets hope there is no eye poking or smothering on his part in the near future...

We have only gotten a few pictures of the two of us pregnant together. Even though I probably should have dressed up a bit more and put on makeup for this one, I know we will be grateful we have it one day. Here we are (me) 30w3d and (Courtney) 40w3d.



I hope to post a picture of the little one and her name at some point tomorrow evening! Stay tuned...


Photobucket

1 comment:

aria said...

both of you look great!