Thursday, February 4, 2010

{Check Up}

Due to a scheduling mess-up, I didn't get an ultrasound. But I get to go back tomorrow at 1:30 for it! My stomach is measuring big once again. When the doctor and nurse felt my stomach and felt the baby they can tell he is bigger than average so they definitely wanted me to come back sooner rather than later for the ultrasound so I am glad I got in for tomorrow.

From the check-up and internal exam (ouch!), here is the status:
Heart rate: 139
Dilated: 1 cm
Effaced: 50%

So we are making some progress! Apparently I can be like this for weeks, but I am excited that I am at least heading in the right direction :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck at your BFing class tonight! :)

AP said...

How exciting!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh wow, Your so close.
Keep updating.