Thursday, May 22, 2014

{San Antonio in May}

We took a quick trip to San Antonio with some dear friends this past weekend. This was the same place that we stayed last year and we loved it all the same!  We were able to get a two bedroom and so we could share the den and kitchen so we had lots of togetherness.  It was so fun!

This picture was taken right after I fell down stairs on my knees and bloodied them up in front of probably 75 people. Ben's legs are hiding my wounds luckily. I am impressed that we got everyone looking at the camera -- however the boys don't look too happy. Ha! I think they were mad that we made them stop moving for two minutes to take a picture. They actually had a ball and played so hard!


The three amigos!


Ben and his s'mores.  Enough said.

Yep, that is chocolate in between his eyebrows.

They loved holding hands everywhere we went.


Luke wanted me to cover his legs with sand. He loved every minute of this!


Awkward brother picture :).  The best!

And this sums up Ben in one picture. Well, this picture plus tantrums.

What a fun trip! I feel so lucky to have such great friends who enjoy the same things we do! Unlike last year, this is really one of the only trips we are taking other than going down to my family's bay house. So this was a real treat!  But it is always nice to be back in our own beds :).

No comments: