Friday, November 1, 2013

{Halloween 2013}

We had a great Halloween season this year!  Unfortunately, we had to do a lot without Daddy since he was working and also in class during our different celebrations, but we still had a blast.  We first started out at our neighborhood Halloween party.  Luckily, Uncle David and Molly came too so Ben was in heaven (and I enjoyed having an extra pair of eyes and arms to help me with the boys!). 

Molly and Ben slid down the slide about 100 times

Uncle David stuck both in the swing and I think Ben's circulation got cut off in his legs because they were so tight in there together.  It was hysterical!  And short lived...

This kid ran around like crazy and had a ball!

Brothers...

Silly!

Ben loved the pumpkins and tried to carry this little one around for a while. 
Love the dirt all over his face!

He was trying to humor me and let me take a picture, but he just couldn't quite take his eyes off everything else to look at the camera.

Packed up in the wagon about to head home and showing me all the loot they got!

Now on to the actual night of Halloween!  Luke wasn't into wearing a costume this year, so instead of trying to fight it, I embraced it and got the boys matching Batman shirts.  They were super happy with these and there were no tears and fights trying to get into costumes.  I am thinking next year, Luke will be more into that part.  But this year was more about friends and candy!

This was me and the boys getting ready to head out on for the evening.  It was just us so we took a selfie before we left!  All smiles...
 

Before we headed out, I also bribed the kids with candy and a Thomas the Train episode if they would humor me and take some pictures!  I didn't get anything perfect, but I do think these little batmen were pretty cute!





And then there were a few bloopers....

 
 
 
We went to a friend's house for a fun party with lots of fabulous families, yummy food/drinks and a bounce house!  It was a zoo and the boys loved every minute of it.  We then all went trick-or-treating and after that I took the boy's to Chat's stepdad's where Daddy met us.  We headed home after 9:00 pm exhausted -- at least I was, not sure about the boys.  Ha!  Everyone slept all night without a peep though!
 
Another Halloween down and we are already into November!  I love this time of year...the day after Halloween until Christmas.  Let the holidays begin!
 

No comments: