Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{Right Now}

 
Right now, I am:

- Sitting at my computer with the door open watching Chloe roll around in the grass
- Loving the lack of humidity in the air
- Enjoying the house being quiet
- Hoping Ben stopped crying after I dropped him off from school (I hate when he cries)
- A little worried that I am getting sick because my throat feels a little funny
- Excited that I get to go run errands by myself
- So anxious to get a look at the family/kiddo pictures we took this past Saturday
- Wishing Luke a good day at school and hoping his jealousy of baby brother at home subsides a bit
- About to head to Bed Bath and Beyond to hopefully find something I need for a surprise Thanksgiving project I am working on for my family
- A little unsettled about how my house is so junky at the moment
- Looking at the stack of invitations for Ben's first birthday party and wanting to send them out right now! (but waiting a few more days)


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: