Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Little Ham}

Luke went from bad to worse yesterday so we spent our morning in the pediatrician's office getting him checked out.  Verdict?  Croup.  I don't know why every virus is out to get our two boys, but apparently we are on their hit list.  I am just praying that Ben doesn't get this.  Seriously.

To lighten the mood, I thought I would share some adorable pictures of our little ham in the bath last night and also share some news.  This little piggie started sleeping through the night!  He is going from about 9:30 pm to 5:30 am.  It isn't consistent yet, but it is happening.  It's happening!!  I was so scarred from Luke's lack of sleep his first year, I am having trouble believing that this one is actually sleeping, but he seems to be getting the hang of it.  Can I get a woooooo-hoooooooo?!?!?



Ok, back to taking care of the sick one.  Seriously...Ben.  Do not get this. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Hillary said...

What a little cutie! My almost 5 month old is still only learning how to sleep through the night. Good luck!

xoxox