Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Baby Boy Update}

I had my big 20 week scan yesterday with the high-risk doctor's office to get a clearer picture if we are dealing with any health issues. I didn't get many answers as they are sending the report to my doctor, but I have a good feeling. I will be meeting with my OB in two weeks and know for sure, but I remaining very positive.


The only new concern I have is the size of this baby's head! It is measuring in the 98 percentile. Ummmm....can I say induction so this boy doesn't get too big?? I don't want this baby's head to cause any problems delivering. Clearly I birth big babies. I am 20 weeks and 5 days and it is measuring over 22 weeks (very similarly to Luke), but I am not really concerned...until I heard about the head size. Oh well! Guess time will tell!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you four! I have a good feeling, too, that things will work out in the best possible way!