Friday, February 4, 2011

{On the Move}

Luke started to walk about 2 weeks ago and in those 2 weeks, he has come a long way! You see him walking a bit at the end of this video (he looks like a little drunk man!), but the beginning of the video shows a new thing Luke is into...moving the furniture. Luke loves to move all the dining room chairs across the room to his toy area. We do this. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes they will all pile up and he just waits for me to move them all back. I think I have my work cut out for me with this little bruiser...

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is too cute! He is trying to organize in his own little way. Love it!

Brittney said...

Aww. Cute cute cute!! He's growing up so fast - can't believe he's walking now! Bet it's even harder for you to believe..love his wobbly little steps;)