Monday, February 28, 2011

{A Happy Boy}

After days of being sick and then a busy birthday weekend, Luke is back to being a happy boy loving being outside (I think he would live out in a tent if I would let him)! The weather was beautiful today so we met our friends Whitney and Cooper at the park and we went with them for some frozen yogurt at Swirl. Luke LOVED the park (and the yogurt!), especially the swings and the slide...although he liked trying to climb up the slide....over....and over....and over again. He wore me out!


It really made me see what I am in for with Luke. He is so physical...he wore me out! He all of a sudden realized all the fun stuff at the park and the physicalness of everything. He was climbing and going all over the place...he was working hard. Even after an hour, he was not ready to leave...as he let me know when he screamed as I pulled him off the slide. Don't worry Luke, we'll be back!

P.S. Look who is wearing his shoes?!?!?! Today was the first time he wore shoes for more than 5 minutes without pitching a fit. Yay! Hopefully there is more of that to come. Baby steps!

No comments: