Monday, November 29, 2010

{Under the Weather}

Luke woke up this morning with quite a cough! Luckily we were going in for his 9 month appointment today so we got to see the doctor. She checked him out and luckily his lungs sound clear so we are just waiting for his congestion and cough to clear out. He is a sad little boy though today. We have had many tears today and needed lots of hugs (which I love).

But on the positive side, his 9 month appointment went great! He is hitting all the milestones and overall doing so well. And he has 7 teeth!!! I haven't really been checking his mouth that closely lately, so I was very surprised. I guess his mouth wanted to add fuel to the fire and sprout some more teeth. He is a drooly one!

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Glad to hear the nine month appointment went well but I'm so sad that he's so sick. I hope he gets better quickly. There is nothing worse than seeing your baby sick.

Brittney said...

I hope your sweet boy gets better soon too!! So sad.

Unknown said...

Just now getting caught up on my blogs! 7 teeth - wow!!! Hope you all are doing well!!!