Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Outside}

Sorry for my lack of posts lately...things are a bit hectic around here! I am back though and had to share a few pictures of my little man in his favorite place - OUTSIDE! The boy loves being outside. He loves to get dirty, play in the mud, pick up rocks, play with the dog's water bowls, crawl all over the yard...you get the idea. He cries anytime we close the door, which is becoming a bit of a problem :). Although it is an instant helper when he is upset and needs to cheer up! We just head outside and he is instantly happy. Here are a few pictures of our time outdoors. Oh, and you will see a lot of his pacifier in these pictures. He has to have his pacifier in his mouth when outside so he doesn't put everything in his mouth! Luke is definitely ALL BOY!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is SOOO CUTE. His little rolls. adorable!

I just got your message on my blog. I would be happy to talk to you any time.
I'll give you a short run down and then my email if you have any other questions :)

Basically we had troubles getting pregnant with Cooper so we sort of assumed the next would be the same. I don't ovulate very often at all. I thought I was having cyst problems and that was why I was feeling so horrible but was hugely surprised to find out I am pregnant. We are overjoyed and a little scared at the same time. Cooper was so planned and this just snuck up on us. But in the best of ways of course. :)

My email is mcase@progressivesupply.net if you have anything you want to talk about ever.