Sunday, November 28, 2010

{Thanksgiving Day 2010}

We had a great Thanksgiving Day this year! We spent it at my parent's house and had the most delicious meal. I still salivate when I think about it. Thanksgiving got me so excited about Christmas coming up. I just can't wait! Back to Thanksgiving :). Luke did great and loved spending time with my parents and his Uncle David and Aunt Courtney...

Luke chillin' outside before lunch! It was 80 degrees during the day (hence the bare feet), but then the cool front came in that night, so we finally got to bundle up.

Luke eating TONS of turkey, green beans and potatoes. He is an EATER! We have to watch him closely when he eats or he will shove so much food in his mouth at once, he starts gagging and choking. I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree!

Luke sitting with his grandad after he finished his plate. They were like two peas in a pod this week. Luke just stares at my dad. They really have a 'connection' - haha!

Luke having so much fun with his Aunt and Uncle...They played and played with him (which is a wonderful break for me:)!

No comments: