Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Verdict}

After a big case of mother's intuition, I scheduled a doctor's appointment for Luke this morning. And the verdict is....an ear infection and two teeth coming in (for a total of 6!). As soon as the doctor said "ear infection", a huge wave of relief came over me. I know it is terrible that I felt relief knowing Luke had an issue, but it made me feel better. Finally, I had a reason to why he was acting so different. I feel like mothers are always guessing as to what is ailing their little one, and finally, I did not have to guess. It felt great. So we are on antibiotics for the next 10 days and hopefully will kick this darn infection so Luke will stop looking like this....


And start looking like this again!

3 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Poor little guy :((( I just know how miserable my guy was after his 4 months shots when he is usually so happy - so I can't imagine how you felt the past couple of days. Hope he feels better soon!

Brittney said...

Aww, poor, poor baby:( These pics - including the top one - are so adorable though! His chub is just delicious. I hope he gets feeling better very soon.

Megs said...

I know how you feel! Aiden was just diagnosed...again this morning...after just getting off antibiotics on Saturday with ANOTHER double ear infection :( We were having that face Tuesday evening and all through the night.