Saturday, July 17, 2010

{Goodbye}

To the swing that is. Over the past few weeks we have had a few hiccups with Luke's swing...as in Luke tries to get out of it. Twice he has ended up on our hard wood floors. So we are trying to use it less and less and hopefully put it up for good within a few weeks once he can truly nap well in his crib. We don't leave him alone anymore because the last time I thought he was fast asleep and went in the other room for 5 minutes, this is what I came back to...

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Aww, what a cutie!! I love all his chub!

Tam said...

Hi! Yes, Feb 24th babies! This post cracks me up because Owen only naps in his swing. Our is a little bigger but now I have to strap him in real tight or his tries to escape.

Our boy still sleeps swaddled, and has NEVER slept in his crib. He is still in the cosleeper next to our bed... I'll admit that part is my fault... but 20 minute naps are in our future...I am trying to hold on to the 3hr ones as long as possible!