Tuesday, June 16, 2015

{Drew is Eight Weeks Old!}

Drew is 8 weeks old today! I will have a more formal update next week once he hits two months and we go for his check up at the pediatrician. As far as his milestones right now, I have no idea how much he weighs, how much he eats, or any other fun facts since life has been all about the flood and moving. But I will say he is making strides in sleeping (usually make anywhere from a four to seven hour stretch), his neck is definitely getting stronger (since he loves to sit up or even stand up with assistance) and he is smiling and "talking" now. When he smiles he scruntches his nose and it is about the cutest thing in the world. One day I will get a picture! Until then, here is our Captain Adorable.
 

I just love him to pieces!

No comments: