Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Movin'}

If we didn't have enough change going on, we are moving to make things that much crazier! It is a bit bittersweet since this is the first house Chat and I shared together and the only home Luke has known. However, we are moving just blocks away from my sister to a bigger home and a fantastic, kid-filled neighborhood with great schools!

Moving day will be in August, so we have lots to do before then. Let me just mention how unexcited I am to be moving while pregnant, in the heat of the summer and keeping up with a toddler who we call the 'tasmanian devil' since he can cause so much destruction in such a small amount of time! However, I am trying to look on the bright side of things and know how much easier it is to be doing this now (versus with an infant and a toddler) and how fortunate we are to be moving into this new neighbor. So....

Out with the old...(sniff, sniff)

And in with the new!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! I love the new house! Gorgeous! I moved across country 34 weeks pregnant and I had to deal with the movers unloading (and breaking)all of our stuff into the new home all alone. I didn't have a toddler, but I did have crazy dog, which is about equal! If I can do it, you can do it too! So excited for you all.

Leah said...

Wow! What a beautiful home! Where is it? What school will Luke and #2 go to? Bhs? ;) good luck w/ the move! Maybe your nesting phase will kick in and u will be able to knock it all out!

AP said...

Congrats on the new house, and another boy! How exciting! Good luck with the move :)