Thursday, July 28, 2011

{Feeling Within}

Historically, this blog is mainly about one little guy...Luke. But soon we will have two littles guys that we will need to focus on as will this blog. I realized that due to all the uncertainties that have come with this pregnancy, I have neglected to keep a log about the little bean growing inside me. Healthy or not-so-healthy, he is growing...very well actually, about a week or two ahead in fact. And I am feeling him. Deep within me, I am feeling the little thuds get stronger and stronger and more frequent. It takes me back to when I felt Luke kicking inside and how special it was. It is that feeling all over again and it is connecting me to this special one inside me.

I am 19 weeks today and feeling better and better about this pregnancy and the bouncing boy it will give me come December. My energy level is back up (finally!) and I am feeling overall more energetic. My bump is growing and struggling to walk around without it brushing against things. I am almost half way done with this pregnancy and now is the good stuff. The kicks, the flutters, the random elbow to the rib. All reassurance that this little bean will be ok and so will we. It is such good stuff.

Bump at 19 weeks

Photobucket

2 comments:

Leah said...

precious! that's what i look like after mexican food! ha!
covering you, & baby L in prayers!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet bump! Praying for you all!!