Monday, April 11, 2011

{The Difference A Year Makes}

To carry on our family tradition, we went to the Astros home opener this year again this past Friday. Remember last year? This was a picture we took right before we left for the game. Luke was just 6 weeks old...


And this is us this year. Wow has Luke changed! Chat and I look pretty much the same though. Not sure if that is a good thing or not! At least all the sleep deprivation of the past year hasn't changed my looks that much :).


We had a great time, but I was pretty exhausted by the end of it. Keep up with a toddler is hard work people! But it was fun watching Luke run around. I am not sure Luke watched much of the game, but he did enjoy the music, the people and the food. Here is the best example...Luke eating ice cream out of his first Astros hat/bowl. Too bad most of it got on my lap than in his mouth...


Until next year!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh how fun, It looks like he had a blast. I can't believe how big he's gotten since last year.

What a cutie he is with his snack at the game.