Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{24+ Weeks}

Life seems to be floating by slowly and I so badly want it to hurry up. I thought I would be able to sit back and enjoy this pregnancy, but I find myself anxious all the time. We hit a big milestone...24 weeks. I am feeling relieved, but I guess when you struggle to get here, the fear never really goes away.

Little one is still freaking me out with his movements (or lack there of). I mean I am almost 25 weeks and some days it is still hard to determine if he is moving at all. I guess that is what happens when you are 5'11 and you have a uterus the size of a gymnasium.

I ordered my bedding. It is simple and beautiful and I can't wait for it to get here. I only have to wait 6 to 8 weeks (are you kidding me!??!).

We think we have narrowed down names to two: Luke or Tucker. Although Chat does not like Tucker since it sounds a lot like...

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

First of all the stroller looks really neat, the bedding is beautiful and I love both names your trying to choose from.
Sorry to hear of the lack of movement. Hopefully he will get more active soon.

Brittney said...

Beautiful baby stroller and bedding choices. I really like the name Luke:)