Thursday, September 8, 2011

{Drivin' -- Me Crazy!}

Here's another snapshot of one of Luke's new favorite things! The boy loves the car (loves is a huge understatement). We spend at least 45 minutes a day with him climbing all over the car, pushing the buttons, turning on the lights, playing with the stereo and "driving" the wheel. I am a little sad we started this because every time we have to leave to go somewhere, he wants to play in the car, not get into his carseat. So I have to set time everyday for him to get the 'driving' out of his system, so we can avoid any tantrums. I do love to see him get such a thrill out of it all though - and it is very low maintenance for me, I just have to sit there and make sure he doesn't drive away :). At least we just have to head to the driveway now to have a fun outting!


Photobucket

No comments: