Friday, October 16, 2009

{Half Way}

I am 20 weeks! I think I have gained about 8 pounds or so. Or maybe more by now. I am not quite sure and I kind of like not knowing. I can't fit into anything pre-maternity. I just have to say that I love that I don't have to suck in (especially after a big meal) and the bigger my tummy gets the better! I don't feel tons of movement yet (the doctor said it is because I am so tall), so every time I feel a little thump, I get so excited :) I can't believe I made it half way!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for the half way!

Stretch marks are just mean, particularly when they show up on the boobs (got them during puberty and have always thought that it was pretty unfair... especially considering I'm not that well endowed). You can try the lotions, but I don't know that those really make a difference. They will fade eventually.

AP said...

Whoohoo for 20 weeks! Happy to hear things are going so well!

AP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I can't believe you're already half way!! Time is flying.

Meant to be a mom said...

Happy 20 weeks, he will be here before you know it.

A said...

Congratulations on a happy and healthy pregnancy so far!!